Neither Michael nor I spend much money on ourselves. I mean, we go out to dinner and movies and Greek festivals and everything, but we hardly ever buy clothes for ourselves. It had gotten to the point where I was essentially wearing the same five outfits to work every week and my 'going out' clothing options looked like this:
1. Dark jeans with black tank top
2. Dark jeans with blue tank top
Michael's wardrobe is in a similar condition. So we decided to take some money out of our checking account, quit husbanding our funds and treat ourselves to some smokin' new outfits. (Isn't it strange that the word 'husband' can mean 'to use sparingly, to conserve'? It does.) (If they saw my husband's generous use of Clorox wipes, they might have to reconsider the term, eh? Zing!)(I'm kidding. I can't really complain. His approach to using the wipes is definitely preferable to my own, which usually entails using the little wet cloth until it's filthy and tattered.)
Anyway, while I was out shopping this weekend, I couldn't help but imagine myself wearing these things on the black cliffs of Santorini. Which might or might not have inspired me to purchase one pair of white linen pants.
Anyway, while I was out shopping this weekend, I couldn't help but imagine myself wearing these things on the black cliffs of Santorini. Which might or might not have inspired me to purchase one pair of white linen pants.

When I did a fashion show for Michael later, he agreed I looked very cruisey.
And a lot of sneezing for me.
New clothes are a MUST for this vacation you have coming up! I love the pants :-)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can see you in the streets, shops and restaurants of Santorini in that cute outfit.
ReplyDeleteyou do indeed look very cruise-esque.
ReplyDeleteI heart linen pants.
and back is our friend the hair tie in the photo...
ReplyDelete