Saturday, May 22, 2010

Simple.

For putting up with my moodiness.
For important life discussions in bed at 6:40 am on the unusual day when you can sleep in 'til 7:00.For your strange-yet-romantic assertions during LOST. ("I would die with you on a sinking submarine that just got blown up if you were trapped by metal bars and couldn't escape.")
For letting me lay across your lap and for playing with my hair.
For your one-liners that make me laugh during the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. ("What hasn't happened in this episode? What's next, monkeys flying airplanes?")
For making Breakfast for Dinner, which I came home to from the gym, after a day when I was feeling blue.
I love you, M.

5 comments:

  1. That's my boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy - You did something right in raising him! Also, I love that I read your name as a question. "Momma J?" :)

    ReplyDelete