Kai wanted in on the action, so he got some lemonade.
I can't wait to go on the cruise with these guys. (Minus Kai. Sorry little guy, you're staying home with Grandma Kathy.) So much planning is going into this vacation. Just this week we've divied out tasks to research: the shuttle from Heathrow to Gatwick airports in London, the waterbus service from Venice airport to Venice proper, finding a London hotel to stay in for a night. I'm really looking forward to the adventure.I've noticed that I've accidentally accumulated a lot of orange/peach colored clothing lately. Remember my shopping excursion? Well, I didn't really put it all together at the time, but while writing up a list of all the clothes I want to bring to Greece (I'm anal like that), I realized that I'm almost exclusively staying in the creamsickle side of the color spectrum. Will that be cool, when I'm looking back at the pictures? Or will it be odd, as in, might I be labeled that crazy woman who is always wearing orange who keeps entering herself in on-deck dance offs?
Congrats to JP! How exciting to now work closer to home and be promoted! What great news!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog post and pics Jules. I am looking forward to the cruise as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you Amy for the well wishes! :-)