

You have to leave it on for 4-6 hours, but my friend at work recommended leaving it on for at least 8, which is what I did. I was a little worried I'd look too orange, but I don't think that was the case.
One piece of advice to future tanners: wipe your feet off after the tan. Or else your feet will look like this:
Don't worry, I got rid of most of the damage with the pass of a pumice stone. Now, I know that this 'after' shot isn't exactly scientific because its in a new setting with new lighting, but I think you get the picture.
Stay tuned for pictures from the Gala to see the true end result!
On a side note, I'd like to thank Amy and Erik for putting up with me on Friday. I saw them Friday afternoon and they tolerated my freckled appearance and spray-tan-smell with poise. The sad news was the reason for the visit: I was taking them to the airport so they could visit home once more before moving to Texas. Michael and I are definitely sad to see our friends go, but we're happy for Erik's new job and their new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment