Sunday, May 30, 2010

Feast of Cupcakes

I made 50 cupcakes this weekend for a housewarming party. The party was great - a really nice couple moved back to Arizona, so we're looking forward to seeing more of them in the future. I found another cookout game that I'm horrible at - ladder golf - which I can add to the likes of corn hole and croquet.

It was a potluck, so of course I volunteered to make some delectable desserts.









These were vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing, topped with white chocolate shavings.
From a block of white chocolate. And my favorites, the chocolate sunflowers:I know Kai liked his.










5 comments:

  1. oooohhh I love the Sun Flower ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes were awesome, especially the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sunflower ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I'm definitely going to try to make the sunflower cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete