Thursday, May 20, 2010

Links of Late

Shout out for my Dad! He spoke at the commencement ceremony of Delaware Technical College!I'm a proud daughter. He got to wear a hood representing his own graduate degree in engineering from Purdue. I mean, really, how many people can say they were asked to be the featured commencement speaker at a college?! Other than President Obama, of course.

I openly started sobbing at work while watching this incredible video. Why did the song have to be Whitney Houston?! She gets me every time! Animal stories make my heart feel good.

I'm also really into this song right now. Doesn't it just wake you want to dance in a funky robotic way?

Michael and I are so different. Last night we ended up hanging out with our favorite new parents Remi and Cole. Michael and Cole went to a friend's house to watch the Suns game while Remi and I stayed home to ogle their baby and eat and girlchat.
This is what I like to call the sleeper hold. (Not to be confused with the maneuver the Hubs tries to pull on me when we get in wrestling matches that end up with me being very upset because, how could I ever, ever beat someone that much stronger, anyway?) Check out the babe's adorable little hand clutching my shoulder!

When Michael and I reunited at the end of the night I was ALL talk. "What did you guys talk about? What do men talk about? Your jobs? I mean, how much can you really have to say about basketball players, really?" His response was, "I don't know. What did you guys talk about?"
This was the point where I talked at him for thirty minutes and only interrupted myself to say, "Are you still listening?" "Mmhmm, why?" "Because your eyes are closed and you're breathing heavily." He's obviously not as interested in womens' private lives as I am in mens'.

Please read my newest review of Thai Basil!

1 comment:

  1. I was told once that people are attracted to large heads.

    So my adorable son has a chance.

    ReplyDelete