In case you don't know what a Moby is, here's a pic:
It was a great night and a really awesome atmosphere. Except for the group of people behind us that started smoking, it was perfect. Seriously, people still smoke?! There were kids all over the place! I'm sorry if you smoke, but this one just baffles me.
We secured ourselves a roomy spot on the grass, as you can see, far from the mosh pit nearer the stage.
The jazz was great!Then Saturday night we ended up having a game night with JP, Shannon and some new friends Bethany and Vince. Kai went to sleep in the back bedroom while the adults got into a competitive match of Trivial Pursuit.
When it was time to go home, Kai came and hung out with me on the couch while his parents got their things together.
Isn't he a sweetie? Check out my newest review of George and Son's up in Scottsdale!
question: did Smith look that excited to be in HIS moby? I hope so, because that kid is having his own little party in there....
ReplyDeleteI'm upset you put the camera away when we got there.
Thanks for ditching zumba!!
Rem, I figured that since you went private to protect your little one, you might not appreciate me parading around pictures of the little guy. P.S. I think he was even more excited to be in the Moby.
ReplyDeleteso freakin in love with this photo of you and kai. he adores his Auntie JuJu. :)
ReplyDeleteHis mother does not adore you & michael's trivia skills.