Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our Troublemaker

Last time Michael had foot surgery he got sick a few times. This time I tried to prepare by leaving a little trash can near him at all times in case any surprise yakking happened. Well, he never got sick so we just started putting trash in there...a yogurt cup here, a diaper there, you get the picture.

The problem with that is that you leave the room for two seconds and you return to find this:
A baby in the garbage!
My parents' poodle is better behaved, June!

And she also found my box of tissues I had laying around, so this was another sight to be seen:
She just loves those tissue boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOVE her dimples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was me...Stacy. For some reason it won't let me log in under my google name. UGH!

    ReplyDelete