My question to you is this: What do I do about the gummi bears? Option 1: Call him out on the secret hoarding of sweet treats. Option B: Continue sneaking gummi bears without letting him know I've found the cache. Option 3: Move the secret stash to another location and wait to see if he'll ask me about them. (Please give me your opinion in the poll box on the right hand side of this screen.)
I realize that if he reads this blog the jig will be up. You could call this an experiment for me to find out just how often Michael does read this blog.
Moving on, Michael used the word "isthmus" in correct context the other day. I'll leave it up to your imagination to think of how the word "isthmus" was used, but it was lovely. What a lovely word, don't you think? It got me thinking. Don't you think that some geographical features have truly lovely sounds to them? I'll give you some examples.
Isthmus.

(Do you think there's ever been an older Southern gentleman who's looked upon a really magnificent butte and said, "Yep, she's a beaut!"?)
Tectonic




HIDE THE GUMMI BEARS!
ReplyDeleteI have to laugh at all this. Just continue to steal them or eat them until he calls you out! haha
ReplyDeleteI love the geography lesson, reminds me when I was student teaching and I had to teach 4th graders these wonders of the world. They are beautiful!
This post reminded me of two things:
ReplyDeleteYou calling me an "island" friend,
and the fact that my husband drinks soda ALL the time now and I hate it so much that even at this very moment its making my temperature rise.
not sure why it reminded me of the second one.
ps- does word verification REALLY do anything?
ReplyDeleteI don't get it.
Please, enlighten me.
both times I posted a comment, it asked me to verify the word. And both times, it said I was wrong and made me verify another word. The first one was Pallan. or was I not supposed to say what word it was, in case someone ELSE uses that word to verify?
ReplyDelete