Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mini Makeover

Michael and I are completely re-doing our back bedroom in what I hope will be a cool and soothing style, a subtle change from the bedroom's past theme, "Random things thrown together."

We've already painted the room and bought new bedding, but you'll have to wait for before and after pictures until I can find some good decorations to finish the look.

I do have a couple pictures, though, of a small project I took on all on my own. I wanted to make this little guy fit in with our new room:
Let's just say I'm not very handy, so this was kind of a big deal for me. So I sanded him down, primed him up and finally painted him with a couple of coats. This is his new look:
Stay tuned for the entire room before and after shots!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...it looks good!!! I've always wanted to do this! Can't wait to see the whole room.

    ReplyDelete