The only thing left to do is buy a ridiculously wide-brimmed hat.
Our family is going to Greece this summer! It's Michael's 30th birthday, my parents' 30th anniversary and JP and Shannon's 5th anniversary! And we'll be celebrating in the Adriatic Sea!
We leave from Venice . . .


Then we move on to tour some Greek islands! Including Crete, Corfu, Mykonos and Santorini!

Sorry for all the exclamation points, but I'm just so excited.
My gift to Michael for the big 3-0, we decided, is going to be an upgrade to a balcony room!
This means I have five months to get one of these:

This trip sounds fun! I hope you find a hat.
ReplyDeletewow! sounds so fun. I got a hat from san diego hat company awhile back, similar. Check out their website -
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sandiegohat.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=29_39
what about something like this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38701192&ref=sr_gallery_15&&ga_search_query=kentucky+derby+hats&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
or this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=38668088
okay, okay, okay....but seriously, this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29707609
(I actually really liked that first one, if they just took the giant flower down 6 notches.)