Kai has really mastered the "jazz fingers" dance move, one quickly emulated by the rest of the family.

Kai showed equal abandon in attacking his butter with bread on it. 

I wasn't at all ashamed to wear my paper bib while wrestling with my crab legs. I don't care what you say, all that work cracking, peeling, pounding, pinching, squeezing is SO worth those little pieces of meat you get (and then dunk in butter. I think Kai takes after his Auntie).

Finally, we got down to business. We briefly mulled over the other two vacation options disinterestedly, knowing about that third tantalizing choice. When it came time to discuss it, Mom broke out maps, printouts and cruising pamphlets and booklets.
Those sad other two vacations didn't stand a chance.
Those sad other two vacations didn't stand a chance. Please vote in my new poll!
No comments:
Post a Comment