Have you heard of the "Bros Icing Bros" phenomenon? Here're the rules:
1. If a "Bro" (pal, buddy, stranger) presents you with a Smirnoff Ice drink, you have to get down on one knee and chug it right then and there. This can be done by simply presenting it, or by hiding it in a place they're likely to look, such as the medicine cabinet or copy machine. It's best if the Ice is in one of the worse flavors or is lukewarm and therefore abhorrent in taste.
2. If the Bro being iced has an Ice on his person, he can "Ice Block" the former Bro and then that Bro has to chug BOTH of the Ices.
Michael and I have both kind of laughed off this little fad, but never really had to worry about getting iced. Mostly because we don't go out that often and because I'm not, in fact, a "bro."
As you know, we just got back from a trip to Oklahoma to see a great friend Tyler get married. Here is the groom on the night before the wedding, getting iced. (We tucked a Strawberry Acai Ice in the collar of his dog. So technically, he got Iced by Danny the yellow lab.)
Michael got Iced by Mindy Kay, taking the game outside just "bros" and allowing "hoes" into it.
And try as I might not to be involved, I was iced with a Green Apple Ice by Alexa.
Michael got Iced by Mindy Kay, taking the game outside just "bros" and allowing "hoes" into it.
And try as I might not to be involved, I was iced with a Green Apple Ice by Alexa.
Wedding pictures to come!
That green apple sounds so foul!
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe this thing is real - I haven't heard of it outside of conversations with you. Starting to think you made it up :P
The green apple isnt all that bad, Jaye! LoL..
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like an awesome game! I might have to try this out sometime!
We just heard about this from my brother in law who is in a fraternity at Cal Poly. funny, i thought it was just a college fad....hope yours was cold ;).
ReplyDeleteFor shame!
ReplyDeleteHah! Jaye, watch yourself, or you might get Iced at the Eclipse Premiere!
Athena - it was cold, thank goodness.
I will defriend you if you Ice me.
ReplyDeleteFriendship is on the line here Julie. Consider that.