We were pretty excited to be jetting out of Phoenix for the weekend. Tyler, who was a groomsman in our wedding, asked Michael to be in his wedding.It sure was hot there. Phoenix may be sizzlin', but at least there's no humidity. This means that you don't sweat much, and even when you do it evaporates quickly. This isn't so in 85% humidity Oklahoma. Simply stepping out of the airport onto the street made me wilt. I felt like I was standing in the shower: not the part where you're actually under the water, but the other part at the other end where you stand when you're trying to soap down. I needed a snorkel to breathe.
On the first night there, a big group got together for dinner. Here I am with the bride, Lindsey, and Alexa.
On Friday Michael played golf with the other menfolk while Alexa and I got lost in Tulsa for a few hours. After giving up on finding a friend's house to go swimming, we then proceeded to lock ourselves out of the house. The men had to hurry home from lunch to let us inside because it was so hot outside.
Then we all got ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.

Russell and Alexa:
And here are the guys with the groom. So handsome, gents!
Here are all of the groomsmen at the dinner.
Sticking to the same color palate: planned? No. Awesome looking? You betcha.
Thanks for the update! I love your pictures. It sounds like you had a fabulous time!!! You have some great friends.
ReplyDelete