*This post was actually written on June 14th*
Hark! How excited I am! I can hardly type for the jittery exclamation points running through my veins!
Michael got a new job!
Not just any new job. A really really cool new job. A big time step up. With an awesome, big, well-known organization/business. (I would tell you the name, but I don't really want to be search-able, you know? You never know who's reading!) Please call me, email me or leave a comment (with your contact info) if you'd like to know what company he's going to be working with.
He starts the day after we get back from the cruise!
We've been waiting for the news, one way or the other, from the company. Every time Michael called me today my heart lept in my chest waiting to hear. Well, around 4:30pm I was convinced he wouldn't hear until tomorrow, and that this probably wasn't a good sign. Well Michael comes home at 6 with a bottle of champagne in his hands!

After a good twenty-minute freakout on my part, and a reenactment of the entire phone conversation, we popped open the champagne and called the parents.

Michael, I'm so proud of you for getting this dream job. You aimed high and you hit the target. I'm so so happy for you. As in, so so happy, not so-so happy.

I want to know ;). athenagaunt@gmail.com Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! Congrats!! TEXT ME!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so HAPPY for you guys! Good job Michael! I'm so excited for you to start at the new TOTALLY AWESOME place :)
ReplyDeleteI'm being nosey!!! I want to know too!!!
ReplyDeletemom.adventures@gmail.com
Congratulations Michael!!!
Um yah--I wanna know! Nonetheless--what an exciting time for you guys! big fat CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much you guys! You're all so sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Michael!!!! We're sooooo thrilled for you two! Let's celebrate.
ReplyDelete