Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a Blessing!

Michael and I were quite honored to be invited to attend the Blessing Ceremony of Smith, the babylicious child of our friends Remi and Cole. Truly, it was so wonderful to see this little bundle of life surrounded by such a crowd of people who love him so much.
Check out that toe action! Don't you love that sassy belt!? Actually, this is the same Blessing outfit that Cole used when he was just a babe. Good thing it fit! I plan on asking Cole's mom how she keeps her whites so white.

I'm pretty proud of myself because I only had one real awkward moment at the gathering, and I tend to be much more awkward than that in social situations. (In case you're interested, it involved me inviting myself over to the host's house so I could jump on their in-ground trampoline. I'd only just met them an hour before. I'm lucky Remi's parents are the sweetest people EVER.)

2 comments:

  1. NOT awkward.

    only awkward if you do a trick that ends up cracking open your skull on the brick. that underground dream is quite the liability.

    ReplyDelete