Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Bachelor, Phoenix Edition

Two of Michael's best friends are in town - Russell and Tyler - both of whom were groomsmen in our wedding. Tyler's getting married in a few weeks, so they're having their own little Bachelor weekend here in Phoenix! I got pretty excited when I heard about it because I haven't seen these guys in awhile. They'd never seen our house before, so I assumed they'd all be staying here over the weekend. I even went so far as to tell Michael I'd make them breakfast the this (Sunday) morning after their big night out.

Michael told me that wives making pancakes isn't exactly how Bachelor parties are supposed to go. :(

Tyler got in on Friday night so we headed to Z Tejas for dinner. We started the party weekend by maxing out with three Chambord Margaritas each. (They cut you off after three, but Tyler managed to get a fourth one). So great to see this guy!
The guys went out last night and stayed at the Valley Ho Hotel in Old Town, so I haven't even seen Russell yet. I've only spoken with Michael once since 6 pm last night, so at least I know they survived and didn't end up with a baby and a tiger in the bathroom. I did just get a phone call saying they were stopping at In and Out, so that sounds about right.

If I'd really thought about it, I could have made cupcakes that looked like boobs or something. That would be more acceptable than pancakes, right?

3 comments:

  1. your wedding picture is unsatisfactory.

    I can't even see it.

    Cole and I haven't spoken to each other since Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that post sounded really down!

    Too many periods, I'm afraid.

    The first part was a half-joke, as I loved seeing it no matter how tiny it was.

    The second part was half true as well,

    and the third part? I want you two to feel very guilty before I tell you that also is very much a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even recognize Tyler sans handle-bar moustacio. Cleans up nicely....

    ReplyDelete