Michael and I went on a date Friday night. I cooked dinner for the two of us, then we went out to see "The Hangover." We both thought it was pretty funny. A little crude? Yes. Obviously made by the people that made "Old School"? Yes. But funny, nonetheless? Absolutely.
I did something quite unusual and saw TWO movies this weekend. I went to see "Up" this afternoon with two of my friends, Jaye and Marisa. That movie was so good! Sure, it was a Pixar, so seemingly for kids, but it had really adult messages in it. I honestly teared up like seven times. It was really fun because I haven't seen a movie in 3-D in years. We had to wear these funny glasses, but they weren't the cheap paper blue-and-red glasses of old. Actually, here's a low-quality camera phone picture of us with our glasses on:
Michael saw his little brother again today. First they went to a pet store because little Michael really likes to see the puppies.
Then they went to a public pool to hang out for the rest of the day. Here is little Michael on the slide:
And on the diving board, which big Michael convinced him to attempt for the first time ever:

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming weekend. My parents are coming back into town and we'll get to spend some quality time together - just in time for Father's Day.
FUN, I do want to see UP! It's a DISNEY Pixar flick, so you know its good. Looks like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! We haven't seen a movie in 2-3 weeks but I'd love to see Up and The Hangover. Thanks for the pics of Little Michael. He looks like fun! See you soon. I can't wait!
ReplyDelete