# 11 on my list of
11 Goals in 101 Days was to create a Photo Wall for our living room. And here I am at the very end of my set amount of time, but I finally finished it! I've spent a few months accumulating picture frames. I bought some at Goodwill and reused other ones that I had around the house or in the office. A few of them were other colors, so I had an afternoon of spray painting them so they all match. The result is a collection of different frames that are all the same glossy black. I really like the effect!
I had a few ideas on how I wanted them hung on the wall, but I ended up going with this one:
They are all black and white pictures of the two of us and our families. There are also a few mirrors in their to give it an artsy feel.
Here's a look at the whole wall. Keep in mind that we plan on putting a table under the pictures (an entry/sofa table) with some kind of decoration on it on the side where the frames are higher.

Looks awesome! Great job :) Did you guys paint your walls? They look darker.
ReplyDeleteohh! I love this!
ReplyDeleteSo fun running into you on Saturday :) Lets do it again!
Oh you did it! I see the motivation just kickin in- you homemaker, yoU! Well is looks awesome.
ReplyDelete