Have you heard of planking?
It's the newest sensation that's sweeping the nation - that, along with its sister sensation, owling. Planking involves laying completely flat, face-down in different locations and getting a picture of it.
I think it's become such a phenomenon because of it's randomness. But leaving out the debate of this being stupid or not, you have to admit that these are kind of funny. Sometimes because of how difficult they seem:

And sometimes because of their completely random locales:
The other day at work one of my coworkers mentioned planking and our boss said she had no idea what we were talking about. Instead of trying to explain, I just showed her:
Yes, that's my white sweater on the ground. I knocked it off my chair in my excitement to attempt my first plank. I don't usually leave sweaters lying around.The coworker snapped this shot with her camera phone and sent it to me, which I proceeded to immediately forward to Michael, who thought, "Planking is dumb" but also, "Be careful!" Aw, he's such a dad now.
You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome and poor June, she tried her best
ReplyDelete