Grandma Pfeifer
(While this picture was taken, another woman wheeled up to our group and wanted to look at June. It was kind of a bad moment because it was a little hectic trying to get everyone in place and everyone looking and not crying [this is mostly about June, but not exclusively]. And then the woman holds out her arms like she wants to hold June. Now, I had already told Michael [who was holding June at the time] that I didn't really want any randoms holding her. I know that babies brighten up the lives of people in homes, but those people also sometimes have contagious things that we can't know about ahead of time. So when the poor lady held up her wobbling arms, not only did Michael quietly say, 'Yeah, I don't think we're going to do that,' but Judy also stepped in to redirect. The trick to any potentially awkward baby-related moment is numbers. Overwhelming numbers.)
Meeting Grandma Mickie over in Danville:
Out to eat with Grandma Helen:
"Mmm! Salad!"
Cuddling with Mimi:
Don't they both look so pleasant?
and Grandpa Tom
And, of course, some lovin' from Mommy.




Thank you so much for sharing these pics. June is a very lucky girl to have so many to love her!
ReplyDelete