This week marks one year since I got analytics installed on my blog. This means that I can go to a website and find out how many people are visiting my blog, where they're coming from and how much time they're spending on it. Don't worry, all you lurkers, I can't tell who exactly is coming. Sure, I can see that there were X number of people from the Los Angeles area, but that doesn't really tell me much, so I don't really look there often. But I do like checking out which countries people come from, and laughing internally at the person from Lebabnon who accidentally stumbled across my page.
So to celebrate one year of blog knowledge, I thought I'd share with you my favorite traffic sources. Here are:
My Favorite 10 Things People Searched for that Landed Them on My Blog Somehow
My Favorite 10 Things People Searched for that Landed Them on My Blog Somehow
Typed in just as they appear in my report (my notes in parenthesis and italics):
10. "love his button"
9. Keanu "that's a lot of blood"
8. Venice Beach guys speedos
7. Sassy+Julie+Scottsdale (I can only assume that my blog is exactly what they were looking for when they searched for this.)
6. Putting keys on your belly when there's an eclips (What was this all about?!)
5. Can you color your hair while taking zofran? (I know the answer to this question is not on my blog, but this person spent a whole 5 minutes looking for it!)
4. Submissive Julie Michael
3. Get oreo down face using only facial muscles (So proud that I know exactly what this one's talking about)
2. love freeballing in sweatpants
Who doesn't? And in case you don't believe me, here's a screen shot of the report:

I don't think I've ever written the word "freeballing" in my blog, so I have to assume that this pulled up because of all the times I mention sweatpants. Which is embarrasing.
And my Top Favorite of what a person searched for and somehow got routed to my blog:
1. "sweet champagne" anal

What am I to make of this? What was this person looking for? Did they ever find it? So many philospohical questions to be asked! And to never know the answers! I can only assume they landed on this blog post where I substituted "anal" for "detail-oriented. But still!
Hope you enjoyed! (Although I feel bad for the people who ended up on this blog post because I have the words 'anal,' 'freeballing' and 'submissive' all in one entry. Sorry you ended up on this lame blog instead of in strange erotica!)
you make me laugh...i LOVE this post. How do you find this info out...i am interested :).
ReplyDelete