I feel like I'm getting pretty big. Finding weather-appropriate outfits to wear to work is getting harder and harder to do.
Here I was last month:
As of today, I can say that I'm due next month! Yowza! But I still think it's possible that we'll have an April baby. I'm not afraid of going a little late (a lot of my Hypnobabies affirmations are about being patient and letting my baby decide when she's ready), but I am sort of hoping not to have an April Fool's baby. (If she takes after me, the poor thing will be gullible to people's practical jokes for the rest of her life...on her birthday!)
Looking beautiful, as always! You're a great Baker :)
ReplyDeleteyowza is right! you look smokin'! How is that even possible?
ReplyDeleteokay, okay, I love baby bellies. I miss mine.
now I'm jealous.
I think I may need to read some of your Hypnobaby affirmations about patience...I get more anxious for her arrival each day, but I know that her timing will be perfect whenever she decides to join us!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you can say "next month!" I feel like time has flown! You do look fantastic as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments, everybody!
ReplyDeleteJude, you can listen to one of my CDs with me when you come out here! I know what you mean, though. Sometimes I feel like it's going by so quickly, sometimes I feel like it's not coming quickly enough!