
Mmm, I love me some fondue.
I get it when people say they don't like the place. It's true that it's pricey and really you're cooking all your own food, but I just love the experience. And look at what I got to look at all night:
Delish!First course: some kind of French combination of cheeses and a bunch of dippins.
Every course that comes out I claim, "This is my favorite course in fondue!"
I didn't take a picture of the meat plate. I was too busy dipping pieces of filet, shrimp, lobster and chicken.But I did have the self-restraint to snap one of the dessert. I was full as a tick by this point, but we still managed to clean our plates.
Michael got us tickets to the Beauty and the Beast musical that's playing at Gammage right now. This was how he chose to share the news:
It's a cut up little girl's birthday card. Isn't that adorable/hilarious?
We went on Wednesday and had a great time. I'll say this: it was so fun but it wasn't my favorite musical of all time. (If you're interested, my faves are Phantom of the Opera, The Lion King and Wicked.) I really loved all the songs from the Disney movie, but they had added in a bunch of songs to lengthen the play. I just didn't think these songs were up to par - they were all slow and a little (I hate to say it) boring?
It's a cut up little girl's birthday card. Isn't that adorable/hilarious?
We went on Wednesday and had a great time. I'll say this: it was so fun but it wasn't my favorite musical of all time. (If you're interested, my faves are Phantom of the Opera, The Lion King and Wicked.) I really loved all the songs from the Disney movie, but they had added in a bunch of songs to lengthen the play. I just didn't think these songs were up to par - they were all slow and a little (I hate to say it) boring?But "Bonjour" was wonderful, "Be Our Guest" was great and "Gaston" had some cool choreography with metal beer mugs that was just really impressive and fun.
Great anniversary, Michael! Sign me up for about a hundred more!
Congratulations, again, on your second wedding anniversary! I'm so glad it was a great success :-D Of course, anytime you two get together it's a fun time. I love your post and all the pictures. Michael is so cute to create that cute Beauty and the Beast invitation. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteMichael is so creative...what are your cravings??!
ReplyDeleteWe had identical anniversaries, Fondu and Beauty and the Beast! How fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the way Michael invited you to the play too, how cute and creative!