This post was originally written last Friday, October 15.
I just felt the baby move for the first time!
Well, for the past couple weeks I’ve been feeling little things here and there but I’ve never been sure if it was the baby. Sometimes it just felt like gas bubbles or internal muscle twitches. This time, however, I know it was the baby.
It felt like a little nudge from inside. Still a very light and fluttery feeling, but definitely there. I was sitting at my desk at work and suddenly felt it, so it’s not like it was a ligament being stretched or something (which I’ve felt before). The movement felt like a finger running side to side along my gut (from the inside, of course), then suddenly poking. So if it really was a kick, it can only be described as what I imagine to be a stepover move in soccer. This is where the ball is in front of you, you make one swiping move with your foot over or in front of the ball to try to fake like you’re moving one way, and then end up taking the ball in the other direction with a kick or a dribble.
I called Michael immediately. IT’S ALIVE! And moving around!
End of pre-written post.
I've felt the baby move a lot since then! It hasn't been all the time, maybe not even every day, but every once in awhile I'll feel a little something and smile because I know the baby's up to something. I already know that the babe knows how to groove because I notice movement especially when I'm belting out some Earth Wind & Fire on my drive home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment