A week from today we find out the sex of the baby!
Any predictions? Any wagers?
I am so excited and hopeful! A lot of people have asked us what we want. At this point all I want is to know! I don't know those people wait until the birth of the baby to find out the gender, it's been hard enough waiting to the 20 week point!
I am hopeful we'll get to find out. I've heard stories about people not being able to tell because of the position of the baby or not being far enough along. Well, we're at the end of the recommended period of when to get the anatomy scan, and I don't plan on leaving the ultrasound room until our technician can tell us one way or the other!
So, please vote on our most recent poll and tell me what you think we're having!
No comments:
Post a Comment