Monday, October 5, 2009

Brad and Dierks Concert!

Even though it was only October 1, Michael and I did part one of our first anniversary celebration. The reason: I decided to get tickets to the Brad Paisley/Dierks Bentley concert for Michael as a gift! We love these two artists...seriously, they make some of the greatest country music out there today. Plus, the ticket itself was paper, which is the traditional first anniversary gift. That worked out nicely.

We were in a bit of a hurry since it was a Thursday night and we both worked that day. So we stopped for a gourmet anniversary meal at Quizno's.

Our seats at the concert were incredible. We were row H, with the first row being row A, if that can give you a visualization. And there was this little catwalk that came out into the audience, so when the artists sang there we were SO close to them!

Dierks came on first:

Then Brad:

I love cowboys:The above picture was taken while Brad Paisley sang 'Then,' which is an adorable love song. Then Brad, Dierks and the other opener (Jimmy Wayne) came out and sang together.
So we had this great time and in two weeks we'll have another anniversary celebration! Better start thawing out that year-old wedding cake! Also, two weeks before closing on the house! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Happy early anniversary! Wow, it looked like your seats at the concert were fabulous! I'm glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see you on your first wedding anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete