Thursday, August 12, 2010

A BBQ Revelation

I just did a Google Image search for myself. Does that make me vain?

The only relevant picture of me that came up in the first 3 pages was a picture of barbecue food from Dickey's restaurant from my Examiner.com page.

The next picture actually from me was the picture of barbecue sauces at Famous Dave's.

I don't really know what to do with this information, other than to observe that this is a pretty solid representation of me as a whole. And that I'm a little awed that there are no other pictures of me on the interwebs. And that now I really want barbecue for dinner.



I haven't written anything for Examiner in awhile, in case you are a dear and decided to subscribe to my articles. I've been so busy traveling that when I'm home I don't eat out much. Plus I've just been very busy lately.

By the way, if you didn't click on the link above, please click here. It is very important to me that you view this video/virtual phenomenon. Make sure you wait til the end to get the full effect. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. Erik and I LOVE that video...have you seen the music version? I can't find it, so I'll have Erik get the link to you, you'll love it! Hope you get some BBQ this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete