Sunday, February 21, 2016

Ski Day with Friends

First of all, I want to acknowledge that I've been much slower in getting blog posts up these days. Let's just say that life is hectic, work is busy and the class I'm taking right now is very difficult. So, for some real talk, I don't see much changing in the near future as far as quality blog content.

However, I do love this old blog. I love getting comments from you, family members, when you mention that you liked getting to see pictures of the kids. And I love being able to look back on it. So I might go periods without posting, and then write up a bunch of entries without many words, and schedule them to post over the next few days.

So anyway, back at the end of January, some friends asked us if we'd want to go up to Tahoe with them for the day. We packed up the kids, picked up the rental skis and did our thing!


We went back to Sierra at Tahoe, which is a spot that we had been to before. The moms and boys went tubing and the dads and daughters went skiing.





There was also a double tube, so we had a good time getting pulled up the hill all together, and then going down together too!



I interrupt this string of pictures to tell you that I asked Michael to show me the pictures he took of the girls skiing together. He promptly told me that he hadn't taken any. MEN, am I right?!




It was snowing like crazy the whole time we were up there. It was so pretty! But I'm sure it contributed to the drive home taking about 3 times longer than it should have!





Love these friends, and love living close enough to ski country to take day trips like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment