Sunday, May 31, 2015

Haircuts at Home

Bennett's hair had been getting pretty poofy lately. The only time his hair has been cut was when I'd try to sneak up behind him while he was being still and trimming his little mullet. Well, the mullet reached such epic proportions that we thought it was time to bring in a professional. 

Here are the 'before' pics:




I had heard about a woman who comes to your house and cuts your kids' hair there, so I decided to give it a try. It was great! We were all comfortable at home, the kids could do their own thing while the other was getting their hair cut, and I didn't even need to put on real pants!



I did have to keep Bennett distracted with a bowl of strawberries and blueberries, but in general he did great.

And the 'after' pics:







We saved a little lock of his hair and said goodbye to his mullet.

He looks so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment