Monday, February 16, 2015

Around Here Lately

Playing at the park:


A Super Bowl party at our friends' house:


The hostess made brownie footballs:


June napping off some illness:


And joined me on the couch for a little nap. I couldn't feel my arm by this point, but I still didn't want this snuggling to ever end:


Leaving the one rogue broccoli alone a little too long, so that it actually flowered:


Science experiments with June using the Science Kit she got for Christmas. This one was leaving eggs in white vinegar. After two days, the shell is completely gone, leaving the egg intact under the membrane, which is soft and bouncy.



Michael picking a million lemons off our tree. During one nap time stretch, I zested and juiced all of them, freezing basically all of it. 


Needing something to make out of lemon juice, I made lemon curd for the first time ever. Then I realized that I didn't have anything to put the lemon curd on, so June and I made lemon scones!




No comments:

Post a Comment