Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tannenbaum

Although we would have loved to have had one more day in Arizona, it was also kind of nice getting back to Sacramento on Saturday since it meant we had a full day before needing to get back into the ol' schedule. 

I had plans for this day. Plans of the Christmas variety.

It was raining lightly, but we went out any way, so dedicated were we to finding a Christmas tree.  



Bennett and I hung out under an umbrella and I tried to keep June under it with us, but she was having too much fun splashing in puddles and hugging trees.


We picked one and took her home with us. That night we decorated while a fire was burning in the fireplace.


We only had one ornament casualty, and it wasn't even June's doing - it was mine! 


Since decorating, the bottom third of the tree has become pretty bare since Bennett keeps going for the tree and we keep having to move ornaments out of his reach.


And now I have an awesome addition to the view from my workstation!


Now if only I could find the time to sew Bennett's name onto our tree skirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment