Saturday, March 1, 2014

Introducing Bennett!

He's here, he's here!

With an overflowing heart, I'd like to introduce Bennett Commodore, our sweet little boy!


He was born on February 27th at 9:38 am. He weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz (almost 13!) and is 20 inches long. (What they say is true, folks, second babies really do come earlier than first ones. June was a whole 9 days past due, whereas Bennett was only 8 days late.)


He's doing great, I'm doing great (Michael's doing great), and I'm sure one of these days I'll get to type up a full birth story.


We're loving on him and enjoying him...and so is his big sister, June, who wants to hold him all the time and kiss his face and stroke his hair.



I'll leave you with a little video I captured while he was making funny newborn faces. I was so happy to capture this little smile on camera!


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie! That probably has to be one of the sweetest pictures of junebug ever! Such a proud big sissy! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is spectacular. I love the picture of June and her new little brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all! June looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete