Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fifth Anniversary

Now that the Halloween posts are up, I'm finally realizing how behind I've gotten in blog posts! I've already posted about how our grand anniversary travel plans got derailed, but we did manage to have a celebratory night while Michael and I were in Arizona. 

My parents offered to watch June one night, so Michael and I had a night on the town. 

We went out to dinner at a really nice steakhouse called Dominic's. 


We stuffed ourselves with shrimp and steak and huge, delicious side dishes.


We took our customary picture of us "cheersing - Michael with his Crown Royal and me with my Coke.

 

We stayed the night at the CopperWynd resort - the same place we'd gotten married five years before! There was even a wedding going on, which we peeked in on to reminisce/realize how important the choice in DJ is.


The next morning, we relaxed around the resort before getting massages. It was so nice to have a quiet, laid-back morning!


We were so glad to get to have the night to celebrate. Thanks again to my parents for ensuring that it could happen!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! I hope you had a great anniversary! I was hoping you would be able to answer my question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete