Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wedding Date Night

I'm sick and home from work, which sucks in general, but I suppose it does allow me to write a post or two.

On Saturday Michael and I had my absolute favorite type of date night - a wedding date night! Our good friends Eric and Gillean got married and we just had an awesome night celebrating with them. 


We didn't get a picture with the bride and groom, but we did get a picture with the bride and a picture with the groom...



We danced ourselves crazy that night. Anyone who has read this blog for a while knows that I am a nut for wedding dancing and on Saturday I got my fill. The shoes came off and the sunglasses came on.


Have you seen the millions of Harlem Shake videos out there? At one point these random masks and sunglasses and hats were produced and the Harlem Shake song came on and we all danced like crazy people...it was so fun.


Not my first piece:


And let me say, I had quite a bit of competition for Michael's attention that night. Every time I'd leave his side, I'd come back to find another woman in the over-forty crowd trying to steal him away. 




Which I found hilarious, contrary to what these pictures would suggest.




Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.!

No comments:

Post a Comment