Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Latest Mother's Day Celebration of All Time

For last year's Mother's Day, JP and I told my mom that we would take her to the Brush Bar. Time went by, schedules got busy, Michael and I went for a date night and things just didn't align for taking mom.

This Thursday - almost a full year after that Mother's Day, we finally took her to the Brush Bar!


We had a great time, even though these pictures might not illustrate that:



 We painted "Camelback at Sunset" which was a challenge but really pretty.


We each  loved how they turned out!


Mom, I hope you had a great late LATE Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. This was the best Mother's Day ever! The entire evening was fun with dinner, painting and wine!!! I love being with my kids and the night was very special. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete