Monday, December 24, 2012

It's almost here...

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!


The last week has felt very Christmassy around here. I'll round the corner into the living room to find June playing with a winter hat on her head. Sometimes she insists on wearing it out.


She shows little interest in the presents under the tree. We'll see if that holds out after her cousin Kai comes over tonight to open a few. I don't think convincing her to open them will be an issue this year...the question is if we'll be able to get her to stop.


The other day she was feeling tired and I curled up around her on the couch, laying back with her against my chest as we read a book. Now whenever I sit on the couch she comes up to me with a book and asks to "cuddle" with me. Definitely one of my favorite little things she does. We read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" this morning in this way.


June will be in her I Heart Santa pajamas tonight (not too late for a little brown nosing), we'll be setting out some milk and cookies and then it will be time. Her second Christmas, our first Christmas morning in this house.


I'm wishing you all a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment