Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shoot!

A few weekends ago the old crew got together for a photo shoot. (The 'old crew' is our family and Remi, an honorary member of the family.) (She also did our beloved family photo shoot last year.)

I might be a bit biased since Rem is such a great family friend, but being photographed by her is so easy and fun. I wasn't worried about getting June to smile or the fact that she was just wandering around - I knew that Remi would capture the moments. (And besides, the candid ones are some of my favorites.)

I don't want to post the ones we picked for our Christmas card this year (I'm sure you'll all be waiting by your mailboxes in suspense) so I'll post some of my other favorites. (And this is just some - I just aodre so many of them that posting all would be impossible!)



(June got a lot of compliments on her fur vest when we went out to dinner afterwards. I'm eagerly awaiting the day that Arizona's 80-degree-weather streak comes to an end to break it out again.)






Be sure to check out Remi's photography blog here - she has a few more of us up on her site than I posted here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. . . .what beautiful pictures of your wonderful family! I love June's fur vest. You all look great. Hint: I hope I get a new Shockley family picture for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete