Friday, October 5, 2012

18 Months!

Our sweet little girl is one and a half today!

In honor of the occasion, I'm finally getting around to posting a link to the video I made documenting her first year of life. It's probably a little long for random blog viewers (7 minutes) but I thought some of you might be interested in viewing. And I just couldn't bring myself to cut it down to fit into a single song. Without further ado:

June's First Year


A year and a half! That much already! Or, maybe that's all - only a year and a half? Surely this little spirit has been around much longer than that!

Happy half birthday, June!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful video. I wish I knew how to do something like that! Happy Half Birthday June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I watched this fabulous video of June, I went from smiling to laughing out loud to having tears in my eyes. Great job, Julie and Michael and June! You are off to a beautiful start.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom and Jen! I'm so glad I finally got around to posting it!

    ReplyDelete