Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jumping June

Hello there!

I'd like to interrupt your week by showing you two of June's new skills.

First, her saying her own name:


And second, her jumping:


She jumps a lot when she dances. She jumps when she gets excited. She jumps randomly while we're walking through a store or through the mall. 

Sometimes I'm so surprised to learn she can do something new, as if it comes out of the blue. Other times I can see it coming, her trying to sound out a new word until she gets it just right. But all times I swell with pride and giggle and congratulate her and thank God for this little one. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the videos of June. I miss her so much! I loved both videos but especially her saying her name! That's amazing and I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete