Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grammy Time

While Michael and I were at work and later in California for a wedding, we received some pictures and videos from Judy to let us know what she was up to.

It was helpful, because I was trying so hard to be all, "I miss my baayybeeee" but the competing thoughts were all, "Wedding cake Earth Wind & Fire photobooth wine dance cake." This really helped me manage the balance.

It was nice to know that while we were off having fun, June was having a good time too. Here is some of the proof:





And lastly, a little video Judy sent us. She had bought a little pool to keep on our back patio for June to play in. June loves playing in the water...though she's a little hesitant about the big googly eyes on the pool. (It's a big puffer fish, if you're wondering, which of course you are.)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh...sweet memories! We had such a good time. Thank you for this precious opportunity.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete