Friday, May 4, 2012

The Trip Away

After my whole post dedicated to how anxious I was about leaving June, I figured I could give a little update to let you know how it went. 

Truly the anticipation was the worst part. This might sound bad, but I didn't really have a hard time going from "June, do you want some milk? Milk?" to "GRAB ME A GLASS OF PINOT AT THE BAR!"

I brought my breast pump and pumped twice a day, which I think brought the whole group closer as we bonded with the steady background noise of "ruh-roh, ruh-roh." I Skyped with June a couple of times and Michael sent a bunch of pictures of what she was up to. They did great together, going to the library, the park and the Children's Museum. And it was so fun to come home and have June hurry over to give me a hug and a kiss.

Anyway, I had such a great time with my friends. I really enjoyed the time I had to relax, have a good time and catch up with the girls. 







No comments:

Post a Comment