Saturday, February 11, 2012

iPhone Photo Purge

The pictures I put on this blog are usually from my camera but sometimes it's not close at hand. More and more often my phone is more readily available, so I have a bunch of pictures on it that I think are great.

I've been having a bit of a hard time writing blogs lately because everything that I'm feeling the deepest about is either too polarizing (i.e. politics), too personal or not smart to write not knowing who might be reading (i.e. work stuff).

So here is a nice, safe, baby-filled post made entirely of pictures from random events of the past week or so.

Junebug asleep in the carrier:
The puppy store at the mall. I know these places are the worst but June loves looking at dogs so much. She raises her eyebrows and opens her mouth and makes excited noises. Couldn't resist.
This makes our living room look very bright...almost too bright. Still, I thought it was a cool shot.

Still in her Christmas pajamas! I know it's a little frugal or whatever, but I say we bought 'em, we're wearing 'em til they don't fit anymore!
At the bookstore with Daddy.
Having some downtime with Daddy after waking from a nap...during the Super Bowl.
Lastly, I'd like to say "Happy Birthday" to my brother! I get entirely too excited when restaurants cook your food right in front of you so I hope I can keep my cool tonight to celebrate with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment