Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

The oven was full-up by ten-'til-one, as it should be.
I had a failed attempt at making a new recipe this year for the sweet potatoes. Thank goodness I also decided to make a pan of the traditional sweet potato recipe, else wise there might have been a riot.
I really do have an awful lot to be thankful for this year. However, I have a bone to pick with whatever mold spores decided to take up root in the pie leftovers by Sunday afternoon. What gives?

(You may be asking what gives with us having leftovers on Sunday when clearly all pie should have been consumed by Friday afternoon. My answer to you is that Michael had made two pumpkin pies [along with a maple bourbon pecan one /swoon] and the leftovers were of a second-pie nature.)

Quick: WHO WORE IT BEST?

That reminds me of a "Who wore it best" of Thanksgiving Past - as seen here.


And this one is a contender for the highly competitive Sexy Man Picture award - did I mention that he makes pies, ladies?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment