Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photo Shoot Teasers

On Saturday we had a family photo shoot with the illustrious Remi Stoneman! It was so fun. I hope she’ll forgive me for jumping the gun and posting her unedited teaser photos…it’s just that I LOVE THEM SO MUCH that I can’t stop myself.
I already know I'm going to have a hellish time trying to figure out which one(s) to use for the Christmas card.
See how she manages to make us look like we have our act together? THAT’S how talented she is. June was so good/fun. Shooting with Remi was a wonderful experience because we knew she wouldn’t judge us for the sounds coming out of our mouths to get June to smile.

If these are just the teasers, I can’t imagine what the rest of the photos will look like. Seriously can’t wait to see them.

3 comments:

  1. I recognize that hounds tooth scarf!! Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the third photo. These pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful family! Remi is oober talented, too!

    ReplyDelete