Sunday, December 5, 2010

6 Months Along!

I can't believe that I'm already at 6 months along! As rough as those nausea-packed early weeks/months were, it now feels like it's going by so quickly!

Here I am at 24 weeks:I really feel like I've gotten a lot bigger in the past month. What do you think?










My childhood and dear friend Keely requested a belly pic to put on Facebook, so I took one especially for that. So I figured I'd show it here as well:
Plus, you get a glimpse of our skinny Christmas tree!

2 comments:

  1. You look so fantastic. Really.

    Was feeding smithsonian this morning, and bursted out laughing at a flashback of sitting next to you in a massage chair pelvic thrusting together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, you look beautiful! I can really see a difference from 20 to 24 weeks! This is so exciting seeing my little girl, having a little girl. What a wonderful, thrilling time.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete