Monday, July 12, 2010

We're Back!

Bonjourno!

I can't believe that we're already home and that the vacation is over! It went by so quickly and we were definitely not ready to come home.

I have over 370 pictures from the whole thing. I know. So here's the thing, I simply can't force myself to try to pick the ten best pics and have one blog post about our incredible vacation. Instead, I'm going to post one blog entry for every day we were gone. I hope that's not venturing into the land of TMDs (too many details). If you're really not that interested in reading that much about our vaca, feel free to pass over these posts.

So, here is the first in the 2010 Euro Vacation series! Featuring:

JP (aka Stelios),
Shannon (aka Athena),
Dad (aka Yanni),
Mom,
My true love,
And me, Julie.

I hope that served as a little "teaser" to the blog posts to come. Stay tuned for the next post of Day One: Travel!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, cant wait to see the other pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like shannons name :) Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    Athena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I knew I could count on you for "quick-pics"...thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the rest and HEAR all the details in California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Avatars make thier appearance! :)

    ReplyDelete