Thursday, July 1, 2010

(Hoping for a) Bon Voyage!

I can't believe this day is finally here! We leave for Europe tonight!

The forecast looks great (really warm) and we're ready to go.

In the next 12 days we will have journeyed through England, Italy, Croatia and Greece! I'm beside myself with excitement, but also nervous about our travel plans. I'm sending out positive vibes so no volcanoes will erupt, no flights will be delayed, no airlines will go on strike, and all shuttle buses between Heathrow and Gatwick Airports run smoothly.

So I won't be blogging for awhile, but I hope to have some wonderful pictures and stories to share when we get back!

See you then!

4 comments:

  1. Have so much fun, Julie!!! I am super jealous and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bus between Heathrow and Gatwick do run smoothly but that was when I was there in Feb.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited to hear about your trip! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooray for your trip finally being here! Have a marvelous time and I can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete